A Message from the 99% A Message from the 99%

DOWN WITH TYRANNY

Show your support for the nearest Occupy movement around you!!!

bananafish bananafish

Enjoyed watching it!

Loved it! The poem qas quite funny and the animation was decent. Thank you for submitting!

a pile of rancid dicks a pile of rancid dicks

Awsome.

Stunning yet I found it hilarious... perfect combination. Loved it!

Kingdoms CCG Kingdoms CCG

This game was made in Ontario ?! I'm from around Toronto and absolutely love what you guys did with this one !

King's Game 2 King's Game 2

loved the game, loved the physics engine. no issues or problems. very original take on the whole 'angry birds' style.

Rebuild 2 Rebuild 2

THE Perfect Game.

I do not even know where to begin in commending you on this amazing work of art. This is the most addicting game on NG in my opinion (thats a pretty nice accomplishment) and a game that takes Turn Based Strategy to a whole new level with a whole new concept. With all due respect though Ms/Mrs. Northway, do you know of any other games to your knowledge similar to the Rebuild games? Zombies or no zombies :P

Pat!M // Sadness Groovin' Pat!M // Sadness Groovin'

Amazing... great submission Pope!

Ive come to expect only the best since you made my favorite track 'This One's For Warsaw' and this... takes over that spot. Brilliant combination of all techniques, its a wonder to plug in some good headphones and listen to it!

dj-pope responds:

Thanks man!!
I'm really glad you enjoyed it!

Hopefully I can keep that top spot full with more songs!

Knockin On Heavens Door (Solo) Knockin On Heavens Door (Solo)

Very nice!

u r my fav audio author and am looking forward to ur latest! plz respond to this if at all possible. and i hope ur audio tracks will keep spinnin!

Tancrisism responds:

Hey man, thanks a lot. You have inspired me, man. Wow. I didn't realize anyone actually felt that way about my submissions. That's awesome dude. I will continue, don't you worry.