Kingdoms CCG Kingdoms CCG

This game was made in Ontario ?! I'm from around Toronto and absolutely love what you guys did with this one !

King's Game 2 King's Game 2

loved the game, loved the physics engine. no issues or problems. very original take on the whole 'angry birds' style.

Rebuild 2 Rebuild 2

THE Perfect Game.

I do not even know where to begin in commending you on this amazing work of art. This is the most addicting game on NG in my opinion (thats a pretty nice accomplishment) and a game that takes Turn Based Strategy to a whole new level with a whole new concept. With all due respect though Ms/Mrs. Northway, do you know of any other games to your knowledge similar to the Rebuild games? Zombies or no zombies :P

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Very Original Concept

Ive gotten sick of playing games that constantly remind me of other ones, this on the other hand brought a lot of new and interesting things to the table, great job mates.

Type & Relax Type & Relax

Amazing!

I love it, it was addicting and satisfying. However, I believe it is missing something, I dont know what, but it could use something! Id love to see a sequal!

fortunacus responds:

I just tryin to make addicting game that developed under 2 hours, if this game has a lot of audience I will make another project with the better feature

Paper Asteroids -Homework Paper Asteroids -Homework

GREAT game!

So simple, yet so addicting. This was favorited and i definatly think should be front page material! Wonderful job!

Barbarian Bob [Remake] Barbarian Bob [Remake]

LOVED IT!

I was enthraled with you game. But my question is, where can I find the music? I would absolutly love to download it from somewhere.

Skribble-Style responds:

I'm uploading it now :D

Virtual Classical Guitar Virtual Classical Guitar

VERY enjoyable!

This was very fun to learn, especially since you included a few intros for me to try out, thanks for submitting it!

Hayaser responds:

Glad you liked it, thanks!

Snake The Game Snake The Game

Classic and Addicting

Great game. Maybe think about adding a High Scores feature next time! Id love to see that! Otherwise. I had lots of fun playing it! ALSO Maybe add obsticles, to further make the game more difficult!

HIgh Security Lock Down HIgh Security Lock Down

Awesome game!

I love the unique idea behind the game itself and the fact that it was an amusing timewaster very much made it a worthy possesser of my 9/10 Thanks for the submission!